Choose your currency
- Vintage Prom Dresses 14
- Vintage Cocktail Dresses 13
- Vintage Style Dresses 11
- Vintage Dresses - Just Arrived 18
Shop by department...
We try to measure as accurately as possible. Measurements are the fabric when laying flat. Keep in mind you will need to account for comfort in your measurements. The vintage old sizes are not the same as modern sizing. When measuring for fit, please follow these instructions to ensure your measurements will work. We measure items in their unstretched state (if it stretches) unless description says otherwise. We measure exactly not approximately so keep that in mind when measuring yourself.
Please keep in mind our measurements are the item's size not yours. If the waist size says 26" you will need to be a little smaller to fit. How much depends on you and your idea of comfort. We usually take measurements while the item is lying flat.
This is the way we measure:
1. Dress length is measured from shoulder to hem.
2. Bust/chest measured from underarm, across the chest to the other underarm, the measurement is doubled.
3. Waist is measured across where an average waist falls, then doubled.
4. Skirt length is measured from waistband to hem.
5. Hips are measured across where an average hip falls, then doubled.