Choose your currency
- Vintage Prom Dresses 5
- Vintage Cocktail Dresses 8
- Vintage Style Dresses 5
- Vintage Dresses - Just Arrived 9
Shop by department...
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. The type of information we will collect about you includes:
1. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
2. Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including payment method details (e.g. credit/debit card details). Your payment details will only ever be used to process your order and will never be stored by us.
3. Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
4. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
5. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
6. Any other information that you choose to send to us
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to [recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
1. Administer the website
2. Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
3. Enable your use of the services available on the website
4. Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
5. Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
6. Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
7. Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
8. Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business) which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. Provide third parties with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
10. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law
2. In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
3. In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted [using SSL technology]. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.